Wednesday, November 4, 2009

the girls from marist

view of via corso from molly's apartment.
after a week of being here, i had the wonderful chance encounter to meet some amazing girls that work and live here in florence. i was having a my espresso and caffe anna and managed to get roped in by two italians, emiliano and antonio. thanks to these two; molly, kate and tori have become a part of my life here.

this is lorenzo. he doesn't have facebook, likes to read and loves bob dylan. he works at Trattoria Mario. we eat there at least 3 times a week...
kate, lorenzo, and molly. i've been homeless for the past couple of days and thanks to kate, she's been letting me crash at her apartment while she's back in new york for the week. they both work for marist college. molly has been a saving grace as well. since my course has finished, i've spent my time trying to get private students and finding a job/apartment. but during my free time, molly has kept me company on various adventures. "if we're going to show up, we're going to throw up"
la burrasca. we've had a couple of dinners here. this girl hilary from boston works here too. she's pretty great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment